Next is The Haunted History of Hummingbird Isle which is by the same designer as Once Upon a Spell, but it feels a little smaller. I totally love the environment settings here, a thunderous sky with appropriate sound and rain.
The pirate ship isn’t boardable, but it definitely makes for great scenery on the beach before you proceed up the steep steps to the gardens and house.
From up here you get a great view of that cool sky again before you walk through the rain to the house.
I opened the doors and stepped through, immediately recognising the building was the same as one I saw at Dead Mans Island last year, however while the layout is the same the interior and contenst of the rooms is different so still worth exploring!
- Cloak: S&P Lilith cloak witch FATPACK – Salt & Pepper
- Dress: SF:: Side Cut FF Exclusive – by Scarlet Fay (Closest store item “Elven Side Cut Dress”)
- Boots:MIRA GOTHIC STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT – V8 Underground
- Hair: Raven Bell – Celeste Hair –Raven Bell Store
- Face Tattoo: NT – Thisbe (Black) – Nefekalum Tattoos
- Body Tattoo: NT – Algiz (Blood) – Nefekalum Tattoos
- Skin: Classic Vamp Skin by Snow
This post was featured on the SecondLife Community Blog on Monday 11th October 2021.