It is said that on All Hallows Eve the barrier between the realms of the living and the dead is at its thinnest. Who’s to say that other such barriers become thin, perhaps between the realms of Angels and Demons?
Maybe the Angels go and play in Hell, or the Demons in Heaven? Do younger Angels dare each other to go take a selfie in Hell without getting caught? They’d need to dress the part so they don’t stand out. They also have to dim their natural aura so they don’t light the whole place up, which was a skill difficult to master for some.
The Demons really don’t like this game the Angels play, but there’s not much they can do about it. The touch or any physical contact of an Angel will turn most demons to dust like a vampire in the midday sun, even just their aura is painful. All a demon can hope to do is chase them away, or have human slaves attempt to capture and drag them to a crossing point. They did try an assortment of projectile weapons against the Angels, but generally this turned out to be pretty futile.
So while the Angels play their games, the Demons just go torment the Living instead.
- Skin:Frost [xx]+FGInc.+ Pearl – Fallen Gods Inc.
- Chest tattoo: Heart of Gold +FGInc.+ Silver, flat- Fallen Gods Inc.
- Eye Makeup: Corruption +FGInc.+ Bloody Black – Fallen Gods Inc.
- Lips: Bad Pumpkin from TREND
- Top & Loinclloth: [JANGKA] LILITH RED – Jangka Mainstore
- Wings: S&P ice angel bento wings – Salt & Pepper
- Hair: Raven Bell – Adel – Raven Bell