Camilla Runo has created a new build for us to explore once again. This one is a little different though, it’s SciFi inspired, more specifically the planet Tatooine from Star Wars. 80 Days is the name of the group Camilla uses for all her builds and to let people know about what she’s building, so doesn’t reflect the time the installation will be open. The landing point is in a comfy SciFi styled lounge area, with a conveniently located TP pad to get you to where you need to go.
Here we land in a small courtyard mostly occupied by a small craft and possibly it’s owner and droid, I climb up onto a raised for a better look.
No obvious sign of any Imperial forces yet,so I head on through the archway to see who or what may be seen on this dusty rock of a planet.
As darkness draws near it might be good to get off the street.
Come sunrise it’s time to have an explore of the surrounding area outside the town.
Now just to wait for the Imperials to land and watch as the locals just ignore them.
- Shorts and Top: [JANGKA] GENESIS Outfit BROWN – Jangka Mainstore
- Gloves: [JANGKA] ARWEN Gloves BROWN [Maitreya]- Jangka Mainstore
- Bracers: Wicca’s Originals – Sixsmith Bracers (old Shop & Hop gift)
- Boots: Addams // Zoe Combat Boots // N*30
- Gun: SH E-11 Blaster rev2 (Female Version)
- Mask: CARGO // Raggedy Mask // Patterns
- Body dirt: +REDRUM+ Dirt! A Little Bit
- Backpack & Machete: Wastelands Backpack from Death Row Designs
(The machete is usually attached to the backpack, but the item is moficiable, so I was able to detach it and use in my hand instead.)
- Hair: Azren Hair [Dystopia] by Raven Bell
- Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Milk ELIANE skin & shape (EVO-X) from WoW Skins
- Head: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1