Halloween is a special time of year, for different reasons for different people. For some it is a deeply religious time when rituals are performed formally or informally to honour the dead and rememer lost loved ones. You can find legimate Wiccan/Pagan organisations in SecondLife that perform these ceremonies. The opposite extreme is the very Westernised version of the holiday that is a retail exercise featuring lots of black,orange and kids dresing up to get sweets.
Wherever you feel you fit on that range doesn’t really matter in SL. You can go to the rituals, the parties, the shopping, it doesn’t really matter so log as you’re enjoying yourself.
The common theme through it all is the costumes! Whether you go for playful cute witch, some kind of monster or in my case dark creepy vampire, it’s all such fun!
There’s not much in terms of skin coverage in this outfit, but that’s kind of the idea for a vampire on the hunt. Too much clothing would just get in the way and soak up any spillage that could be drunk! The cloak is definitely a requirement though, it lets me wrap up and disappear into the shadows quickly away from witnesses!
- Dress: SF:: Uitzuger- by Scarlet Fay
- Skin: Classic Vamp Skin (Porclain) by Snow
- Face Tattoo: NT – Algiz (Blood) – Nefekalum Tattoos
- Lipstick: Bad Pumpkin Lip (Halloween Collection 2020) – TREND
- Bloody mouth tattoo: LeLUTKA.BloodyMurder.003 (inc with Lilly Head in BOM-Addons)
- Key necklace: [+Oblivis+] Gehenna Key Chain Necklace – Oblivis Store
- Nail applier: Koffin Nails – FatPack – Bats At Dusk – Eventyra Mainstore – (Formerly Dark Passions)
- Fangs: Bloodlines Fangs 5.0 [Fwd,M] – from Bloodlines
- Eye applier: Not A Peep – Hoard Eyes
- Cloak: S&P Lilith cloak witch FATPACK – Salt & Pepper
- Boots:MIRA GOTHIC STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT – V8 Underground
- Hair: Raven Bell – Celeste Hair(Bangless) –Raven Bell Store
- Body: Maitreya 5.1
- Head: Genus Project– Strong Face
- Daggers and pose: Red Angel of Revenge + Daggers from *FN* (Although the cloak does have an “arm fix” that keeps your arms inside it, which changed the pose a bit.)